Figured I'd bump this topic rather than make a new one.
Finally unboxed my Pinoccios after never having time... and having some difficulty with HQ. I've never used the web interface, as I'm just getting started, so not sure what the intended functionality is.
HQ does not show the right-hand pane or the details for my lead scout. I appear to be unable to add additional scouts. As I'm a new user and can't upload images, here's a screenshot for reference: http://imgur.com/coGOQbJ
- I updated the firmware from the HQ interface, re-validated that the Pinoccio drivers are installed correctly
- Disabled all AdBlock and Developer extensions
- Tried in Firefox (v34.05) and Chrome (v40.0.2214.94)
- Tried the same procedure again from another computer
- Flashed the manual bootstrap sketch from the Arduino 1.5.8 IDE, so it looks like the drivers and toolchain are fine
- Removed current troops in HQ, and re-added lead scout
- "Add" succeeded, but am still unable to interact with the scouts, add field scouts, or view any information from the HQ interface
Is anyone experiencing these issues? Am I just doing something incorrectly?