we're current evaluating our ScoutScript language and APIs, looking for possible alternatives and improvements. Everything we can come up with will of course have its own set of tradeoffs. In order to figure out what language and API features we need, it would help if we have some actual examples of ScoutScript that people are using. So, if you have any:
- ScoutScript programs or snippet that you've written for your project
- Things you would have wanted to write but couldn't
- Things you don't like about ScoutScript or the ScoutScript API
- Things you do like about the ScoutScript or the ScoutScript API
- Other things that you think might be usefule here
Please post them here!